Pimples are the most fearful skin issue for everybody. The beauty conscious girls and women are the worst sufferer for it as these cause marks on the face which is really unexpected to them. Pimples are the infection of sebaceous glands (oil glands) of the skin. This causes inflammation, swell up and fill with pus.
Excess sebum secretion by the oil glands is the basic reason for this problem. Pimples generally occur on face, neck, shoulder, and back. It is not a critical issue, still, it makes everybody feel miserable with severe skin marks.
If you look into the windows of the cosmetic shop, you will see lots of creams and lotions demanding that they can cure acne or pimples, however, the natural therapies can treat pimples very effectively within a very short period of time.
Let’s learn how to get rid of pimples fast-
• Ice is the effective use of quickly reduce the redness, inflammation, swelling, and pimples. It helps to improve blood circulation to the affected area, tightens the pores of the skin and removes the dirt from the skin. Apart from it, the oils accumulated on the screen reduce effectively. Ice cubes or crushed ice can be taken as you wish.
• Wrap the ice with a piece of cloth and hold on the affected area of the skin for a few seconds
• Keep it away for a few minutes and repeat the process
Apple Cider Vinegar Acne face mask
• Add some apple cider vinegar with the facemask you regularly use. The benefit if apple cider vinegar is highly essential. Let’s see the benefits of apple cider vinegar-
• This balances the pH of the skin and helps to restore the acidic feature of the skin, and protects the skin.
• It has the antiseptic and antibacterial feature which helps to combat the external bacteria to enter into the skin from the outside pollutions.
• This vinegar contains beta-carotene; apple cider vinegar absorbs the oils from the face and thus protects pimples.
• Lemon juice one of the quickest ways for curing pimples. This is rich in vitamin C and helpful to maintain the health of the skin. The juice helps to pimples dry faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not the blotted juice having preservatives.
• Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh juice and apply it on the face before going to bed. If you feel uneasy, wash your face after half an hour.
• You and add a teaspoonful of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of lemon juice and apply the paste on face. Keep it overnight. Wash the skin with lukewarm water in the morning. However, this process is not suitable for sensitive skin.
Tea Tree Oil
For treating acne and pimples, tea tree oil is excellent. The antibacterial properties of the oil protect the skin infection by bacteria.
This helps to reduce the inflammation and redness of the skin caused by pimples. The blackheads and whiteheads go dry out.
• Dip a cotton swab with the essential oil and apply to the affected area. Clean your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
• Another option is to add a few drops of the oil with the tablespoon of Aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
Garlic is an antiviral, antiseptic, antifungal and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulphur in garlic helps to give a quick relief from the pimples and related issues
• Make the paste of garlic paste or cut a clove into two pieces.
• Rub it on pimples. Leave for 5 to ten minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water.
• Repeat it for several times a day
• A clove of raw garlic is helpful to purify blood and to control pimples fast.
Follow one or two processes described and keep your skin pimple free. Get the best lifehack blogs from us by subscribing us.