Detox diets are nothing new, but over the past few years they’ve surged into an uncontrollable fad. From juice cleanses to pills and powders, the detox definition has grown so much that it has warped into something almost completely unrecognizable. Ads and celebrities are constantly touting the latest detox methods that, “really works!” Even exercise regimes are getting onboard with “sweating out the toxins.” However, most of these options never address what toxins are and why they’re harmful to your system. Without a thorough understanding of the toxin definition, how can you really measure whether a detox is helpful or harmful? Or if it’s doing anything at all? So before you waste your money on a fad, let’s take it down to the nuts and bolts and answer the question, “what are toxins?” and define what “detoxing” really means.
We often hear a lot about detoxing, but exactly what are toxins? Just the word alone sounds frightening and instantly strikes up worry. According to the dictionary definition, a toxin is a poisonous substance that results of metabolic activities. Simply put, a toxin is something harmful to our bodies. Cleansing your body from inside out and giving it rest and nourishment is called as detoxification. This process removes toxins from the body and feeds it with nutrients to maintain optimal health. The definition of a toxin tends to be vague because of the different types of toxins. Toxins are generally classified as either an internal toxin or an external toxin.
Xpress Planet Helps You With Top 5 Ways To Help Your Body Detoxify-:
- Eat plenty of fiber, including brown rice and organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Beets, radishes, artichokes, cabbage, broccoli, spirulina, chlorella, and seaweed are excellent detoxifying foods.
- Take vitamin C, it helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.
- Transform stress by emphasizing positive emotions.
- Practice hydrotherapy by taking a very hot shower for five minutes, allowing the water to run on your back.Follow with cold water for 30 seconds. Do this three times, and then get into bed for 30 minutes.
- Sweat in a sauna so your body can eliminate waste through perspiration.
“The Food You Eat Can Either Be the Safest & the Most Powerful Form of Medicine or the Slowest Form of Poison”